Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holidays tips needed!!!

Options
  • 09-02-2011 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey all, a group of us(all 18 yrs old) are struggling with a holiday destination for this summer. We were in Gran Canaria last year...mad crack but looking for something new :) We were thinking of maybe Amsterdam but havent heard much about it as a holiday place? Looking for somewhere lively, sunny, cheap(about €450 for holiday) and Irish! Any help would be great. Cheers :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭double GG

With a budget of €450 for the trip and accommodation it will be tight. Booking flights and accommodation separately is probably your best bet. I'm not too sure on when in the summer your planning to go but now, going to Sunny Beach in Bulgaria flights are 330 euro with bags and taxes and charges between 20th June-29th June/1st July. At that it's just coming into the very high season. Last year I went there and we booked great accommodation within 2 minutes of the main strip for 9 euro per night. (apartments)

On this holiday it's around 430 euro for 9/11 days. For more flight prices look at Aer Lingus. (July and August prices now are very high) (Very high season)

Sunny Beach is the cheapest destination in Europe by far. I have been to GC also, but rate Sunny Beach much higher, better clubs,cheaper, Nicer people, Bigger resort, better aqua parks! and it's extremely cheap!

Check out my thread if you want-http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056049140

PM me if you need more details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Gemma01

The Greek Islands would be a good place if you are looking for a beach holiday but accomodation can get expensive during peak season. What about Barcelona? You could combine city break with beach holiday there and the nightlife is amazing too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Hey all, a group of us(all 18 yrs old) are struggling with a holiday destination for this summer. We were in Gran Canaria last year...mad crack but looking for something new :) We were thinking of maybe Amsterdam but havent heard much about it as a holiday place? Looking for somewhere lively, sunny, cheap(about €450 for holiday) and Irish! Any help would be great. Cheers :cool:

Amsterdam isn't Irish!

Are you looking for a typical holiday resort with lots of Irish people,Guinness etc because something "different" isn't " lively,sunny,cheap a & Irish"

Look at Mallorca nice island with the resorts that you are after.

Advertisement