Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luke Schwartz like him or hate him?

Options
  • 09-02-2011 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

Been watching the poker on Channel 4 the last few weeks and i cant stand Luke. Even when he has the worst hand and gets called he still whinges and calls the other player a donk. Fair play that he's made a ball of money but i still think he is a bell end. What does everyone think of him?

Luke Schwartz - What do you think of him? 22 votes

Like him
    0% 0 votes
    Hate him
    27% 6 votes
    Meh
    72% 16 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I find him highly entertaining to be honest

Good for tv and all that

• Registered Users Posts: 28 garr23

I voted 'hate him', I find him almost as irritating as Hellmuth, but he probably is good for TV. I was glad he didn't win the Premier League. Did you see him berrate the railbird for pointing out he had only 2 outs? Tool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

Was praying he would not win it last night. Yea the bit with the railbirds i reckon changed the game even Hullmuth or Jessy May said it.

The best was teh very last hand when Benyamine finally called and Luke thought he had the best hand, I loved his face when he saw Q8 he didnt deserve to win he's an arrogant tosser and even Hullmuth isnt as bad as him but at least he has tounry wins to back up his mouth

• Registered Users Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭Degag

He's a prick.

Did Benyamine beat him heads up? Would say that he enjoyed that. I remember a few episodes back when Schwartz lost the plot with him and accused him of angleshooting. Don't think he did anything wrong.

Helmuth has gone over the top in the past, but not to Schwartz's extent i think, and Hellmuth can actually be very entertaining at times!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

Yea Benyamine beat him. Last hand Swhartz had Q2 and David had Q8 flop came rag rag Q and Luke pushed. David took about 10 minutes to decided and when he called Luke turned over his hand and said "Yes, I have it" When he say Davids hand he went mad.

Luke is a total bell end

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

used to think he was a bit funny...after the premier league i have decided he is a spoilt child.

He makes a silly bluff that pays off he rubs peoples noses in it...somebody calls his overbets with the best hand and he is "how can you call with that". Worst kind of player he is always right..even when he is wrong.

For what its worth benyamine totally outplayed him quite easily in the end..shoving all in every hand heads up is not a +ev strategy against good players..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭scon86

he is worse then hellmuth but at least for all the **** hellmuth talked he had the bracelets to back it up

• Registered Users Posts: 28 garr23

bungler wrote: »
    Yea Benyamine beat him. Last hand Swhartz had Q2 and David had Q8 flop came rag rag Q and Luke pushed. David took about 10 minutes to decided and when he called Luke turned over his hand and said "Yes, I have it" When he say Davids hand he went mad.

Luke is a total bell end

And then accused Benyamine of slow-rolling with his Q-8 when it was a tough enough decision.

Didn't he say last year that he would send Durrr broke by the end of 2010 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭AndyGarcia

I cant stand when he bluffs someone the way he says "Whatever" like he is some black gangbanger from the hood.

Hullmuth is entertaining and will be fair and he has 11 bracelets to back up that he can play, Luke has nothing apart from lips like a horse that got stung by a bee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭fabsoul

scon86 wrote: »
    he is worse then hellmuth but at least for all the **** hellmuth talked he had the bracelets to back it up

true

• Advertisement
Advertisement