Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Tablet to buy for looking at web?

Options
  • 09-02-2011 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi
    I have done a search on this here but a lot of threads are old, and this area moves so fast.
    I am finding I am not looking at the TV anymore and spend all my time on the net reading and viewing graphic websites ect.
    Turning on the laptop takes too long as it is built for the 3D graphics business.

What is out on the market now that can be bought on line or in ireland, that can run flash , and has good quality screen and a good battery life.
    The ipad has a lot flaws, ( +€500 being one of them) and I have a thing about apple products that they can not be opened.
    If I buy something it's mine and if I want to open it , I should be able too.

So what is out there around the €200-€300 that will keep me happy.

Thank you in advance

phil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Worth a look at the Archos website.

Advertisement