Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

creative writing course

Options
  • 09-02-2011 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi,

I could badly do with some help. I want to do a creative writing course online. Has any one out there any experience or advice they would share with me. There are so many and I don't want to pick the wrong one or a course that is useless. Any advice or help will be really appreciated. I'm in Cork so if any one knows of one there please shout out.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭wosheen

I don't have experience of online creative writing courses so can't help you there, but why don't you check out local Tech college or even local paper for "lifelong learning" courses? A lot of the spring courses are only starting now (I'm starting a course in Galway next week).

While an online course is probably handy if you live in a rural location, or if you don't like the classroom experience, I think attending a class is a great way to learn as you can get feedback and support from the teacher and other students.

Hope you find something to suit you!

Advertisement