Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roscommon Town

Options
  • 09-02-2011 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I was recently in Roscommon town. Have to say its lovely. A nice country town, people are friendly, parking is plentiful and as one interested in architecture I was well impressed with The Sacred Heart Church. Fabulous building. I recall the Bank of Ireland and the long stone building opposite, not sure of its official name. Anyway hats off to Roscommnon town.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

a sure, its a well kept secret
    the whole county is like that

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

keithj75 wrote: »
    I was recently in Roscommon town. Have to say its lovely. A nice country town, people are friendly, parking is plentiful and as one interested in architecture I was well impressed with The Sacred Heart Church. Fabulous building. I recall the Bank of Ireland and the long stone building opposite, not sure of its official name. Anyway hats off to Roscommnon town.

it's probably the old jail,it is behind the Bank.

Advertisement