Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking

Options
  • 09-02-2011 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

I know there might have been plenty of threads on parking in UCC in the past but I cant seem to find any recent ones..I currently use the Park and ride but I am just sick of the time it takes from going up to Pouladuff and back. Normally it takes about 20 minutes to go up and back. I know ye might say this is nothing much. But i said id ask anyway. I heard a few people say that there is a few spots close to UCC that are free to park. If you wouldnt mind please give me a shout. Sound.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

Dennehys cross is about a 5 minute walk from the main campus. You have to be there very early to get parking there though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭invinciblePRSTV

There's a few estates along Glasheen Rd. and around the Lough with 'free' parking so you can park there in theory, google maps should help you there. But beware hostile locals, rogue clampers and of course intense competition from other car driving commuters.

Beyond that, get friendly with people who have free parking spaces in their student houses, or use public transport.

Advertisement