Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flogas problems

Options
  • 08-02-2011 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi I'm new poster here.

I want to find out if anyone has had a similar experience with Flogas. Basically we were waiting three weeks to get gas delivered before the Christmas. I ordered on 1st December and rang them continuously over the next two weeks as we were out of gas. I had heard that we could get cylinders to tide us over and we should bargain with them re the price as it wasn't our fault we had run out. I was never offered this option but rang to request it. I asked her how much it would cost me and she said it wouldn't cost me anything. I then emailed the MD as I was so annoyed at the terrible customer service and wait. He told me he would look it into and revert the following day. He did not.

We eventually got gas just before christmas but have since been sent out a bill for the gas and the cylinders which I was told over phone I wouldnt be charged for. Unfortunately, there is no point in changing to Calor gas as I have read similar posts about them but I havent seen any complaints re Flogas. Can anyone enlighten me as to why both flogas and Calor were so slow in delivering gas in December. (The roads weren't treacherous throughout) and did they have to pay for cylinders and how much? Many thanks:)

Advertisement