Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from Hueston Station?

Options
  • 08-02-2011 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Hi, me and a mate are going up to the open day tomorrow, getting the train up from Castlebar so coming into Heuston, i'm just wondering what bus will we have to get from there to Ballyfermot? and how long is the journey is anyone know?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭rob88

it's not far at all.. you could get a taxi and it wouldnt cost that much.. i think 76/78/79 all serve it.. ask someone up there..should be a dublin bus guy outside the station

• Registered Users Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭GTE

From Heuston go to the exit that is beside platform one.
    Cross the road at the traffic lights and go to the bus stop. It is a Bus Eireann and Dublin bus stop.

From there the most common bus is the 79 and 79a. It is not a long journey and I think the fare is 1.80 but you can ask anyway.

The 78 mentioned here actually only runs once or twice a day.

Advertisement