Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Security and Risk Communications contact??

Options
  • 08-02-2011 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Folks,

I have a GSM autodialer with a sim card registered to a company called security and risk communications, I need to contact them but have no details at all for them tried everything so far. I don't get any paper invoices I just get a text every month but I can't call that number. Has anyone anyway I can get in contact with them. It looks like I will just have to cancel my direct debit and wait for them to call me, but I'd rather not do that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭davebuck

Tel: 01-456 7077
    Fax: 01-456 4567
    Email: sales at securityandrisk.ie
    <mod edit: please do not post live email links.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 vassras

Thanks a million Dave.. You have no idea how long ive being searching for that..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭davebuck

No problem glad to help I use them myself and get an email report each month.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭grind gremlin

sorry for resurrecting an old thread hit are these guys still in operation and does anyone have a current email address?

Advertisement