Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCOUNTANCY MOCK !! HELP / Q'S

• 08-02-2011 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Being the diligent leaving cert student i have learnt off all possible questions for the mock accounting paper tommorrow..

In the real world.. No study done, mock tommorrow .. 4 hours..

Has anyone done the mock yet ? Examcraft or DEB ...

Sole Trader/Company Acc.
    Club acc/Incomplete rec ...

!

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ruadhan

Being the diligent leaving cert student i have learnt off all possible questions for the mock accounting paper tommorrow..

In the real world.. No study done, mock tommorrow .. 4 hours..

Has anyone done the mock yet ? Examcraft or DEB ...

Sole Trader/Company Acc.
    Club acc/Incomplete rec ...

!

Thanks. :)

I did it last week. I don't think it's any advantage knowing what's coming up you might as well fail mow and learn from it but think about what questions are due to come up or always come up.. Interpretation always comes up for instance.. Marginal is well overdue to come up. Incomplete control ac method I really due up too. To a lesser extent clubs published and tabs are due to make an appearance in June also. Company acs are ridiculously overdue also. Though that being mocks can do whatever they want and even if someone tells you what came up on theirs, you will still do badly may e even worse cos the chances are you will have a different paper..

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭LetsThinkBIG

inciteful ... i appreciate what you say i do.. a short term solution is not the answer to long term problem..
    but **** it man .. what q's did you have ! :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

There is one thread and one thread ONLY for discussing hints for this year's Mocks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement