Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: Couple of GameGear Games

Options
  • 08-02-2011 6:52pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Have columns, Indiana Jones and Donald Duck for the Gamegear.

I dont know if they work because my gamegear doesnt! but if they dont when you take them ill take them back no worrys.

No Boxes, they are in plastic cases though except columns.

Looking for NES\MEGADRIVE\SNES games.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Afraid not, wouldnt have an interest in a gameboy or playstation to be honest. In fact i just bought another gamegear so going to withdraw this. Thread can be locked by admin if you see this message, :pac:

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭jimbob86

I forgot all about the game gear..only after remembering it when i looked at ur message! i just went lookin threw old stuff and found a tv cartridge for it...it has a little arial and tuner on top of it,i used to bring it everywhere with me when i was a kid! my game gear is long gone so if any1 is interested let me know

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

yeh im in interested, you can only trade on here though!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement