Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie :)

• 08-02-2011 5:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    im a relatively inexperienced smoker! Normally other people have the rolling tools if ay know what i mean ;). I dont want to seem foolish going into a shop for the first time and asking them what the best rollies are and rolling tobacco are:/ what do i ask for? do i just say can i have a bag of drum and green rizlas?
    thanks guys !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭petebricquette

soup1 wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    im a relatively inexperienced smoker! Normally other people have the rolling tools if ay know what i mean ;). I dont want to seem foolish going into a shop for the first time and asking them what the best rollies are and rolling tobacco are:/ what do i ask for? do i just say can i have a bag of drum and green rizlas?
    thanks guys !

Yep! What size bag do you want? It's usually in either 12.5g or 25g pouches. Or if you want to go down another route you could get a box of Amber Leaf or Golden Virginia (better, IMO) which contains less tobacco than the 12.5g but also has skins in it already.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭soup1

Yep! What size bag do you want? It's usually in either 12.5g or 25g pouches. Or if you want to go down another route you could get a box of Amber Leaf or Golden Virginia (better, IMO) which contains less tobacco than the 12.5g but also has skins in it already.
    so i just ask for a box of amber leaf? i dont specify any size or anyhting? and how much roughly are we talking here? thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,734 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Closed. soup1 - until I am satisfied that you have read & agree to follow the forum charter you are not to post in this forum. Drop me a PM when you have done this.

Until then this thread is closed.

HB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement