Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10% discount code for the Book Depository [valid until 14th Feb]

Options
  • 08-02-2011 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

1. Go to: http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/amex11?a_aid=code
    2. Click on ‘Add to Basket’
    3. Choose whichever books you want
    4. On the basket/Checkout page enter code 'AMEX11' in the coupon box
    (note that the box to enter the code wont appear unless you have used the link above)
    5. Click ‘Apply Coupon’ and the discount amount will be displayed on screen.

Expires 14-Feb-2011

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭RedB

Bump

Works a treat for a few more days. Incls free delivery and good rates on books.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭TheEscapist

Supposed to be saving some money but can't say no to cheap(well cheaper than usual) books. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭elaicah

elaicah wrote: »
    1. Go to: http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/amex11?a_aid=code
    2. Click on ‘Add to Basket’
    3. Choose whichever books you want
    4. On the basket/Checkout page enter code 'AMEX11' in the coupon box
    (note that the box to enter the code wont appear unless you have used the link above)
    5. Click ‘Apply Coupon’ and the discount amount will be displayed on screen.

Expires 14-Feb-2011

Bump

discount ends Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

is it just for american express card holders?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭elaicah

j4vier wrote: »
    is it just for american express card holders?
    I've used paypal and it worked ok for me, maybe someone else could confirm if it worked with Mastercard or Visa?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭tomslick

Just made it. You must use the link in OP and I used my visa debit no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Kinbe

Used Mastercard.....and just way to many books on the strength of this thread............Thanks for heads up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Thanks OP - just splashed 105 on the new Penguin Classics box set and saved a tenner (or lost €105 depending on which way ye look at it!) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Still working today. Paid with paypal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

How long do book depository normally take for deliveries, I ordered 1 book on Sunday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

it depends on the book
    once i ordered a few in the same order, however they were sent out separately
    one took 3-4 working days
    another one took around 3 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Ordered a book on the 9th of Feb. According to site it would be dispatched after 48 hours. I hadn't spotted this thread until after I'd ordered the book. I sent them an email & they applied the discount retrospectively.
    Book arrived today. Great service as usual.

Advertisement