Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NUIM Student Running in General Election

Options
  • 07-02-2011 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭

Wouldya look, we've our very own Dylan Haskins!

Darcy Lonergan - Green Party candidate in Cavan-Monaghan. Just heard her interviewed on the Late Debate on Radio 1 there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

When I was going through the list of candidates her name looked familiar. Good luck to her, most likely no chance of getting election but certainly has a chance in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

I think she was in my class for Environmental Politics last semester. I'd be disappointed if she didn't come first in that class considering it's all about the Green Party :p

Best of luck to her anyway. She'll need it considering the battering the Green Party have taken recently

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Odaise Gaelach

She's seventh in the Boards.ie's Election Poll for Cavan-Monaghan so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Unknown Green party candidate in Cavan-Monaghan. Nice girl, but hasn't a hope in flip.

Which is a shame. I was in contact with her for The Print and she is a genuinely lovely person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Shame on her party for making god knows how many young NUIM graduates emigrate. I hope she's given a good kicking at the polls.

182825_199225220094718_198347820182458_871871_53345_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I know a friend of hers, nice girl apparently, won't be voting for he though. Don't like the Greens, they make necessities hateful.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Isn't Alan O Kelly running in Naas for FG. He was also in NUIM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

lordgoat wrote: »
    Isn't Alan O Kelly running in Naas for FG. He was also in NUIM.
    I don't think so... couldn't find him on either the Kildare North or South things on the voting site (I don't know what constituency Naas is in :p).

Advertisement