Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurovision 2011 preview

Options
  • 07-02-2011 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭

I know it's a few months until this wonderful nonsense is on but here is the preview of our entries for 2011. For the love of god please don't let it be Jedward. My pick would be Don Mescall 'Talking with Jennifer' but I would say it's between Nikki Kavanagh and the Vard Sisters.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

If it's a public vote Jedward will win, and good for them. They deserve to be remembered as the clowns that they are on comedy Eurovision programmes, looking back at the worst entries of all time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Irelands entry is always gonna guarantee you the lol's. Will be hard to top Dustin but I think Jedward just might be able to do it.

How we didnt win, I wont know.

Its nearly like we are the only country not to take it seriously!! :pac:

As for our entries this year, their all boring. Its more of the visual show rather than music as always imo. The only half decent song tbh is Nikki Cavanagh but I can see Jedward winning tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Should have sent Crystal Swing, sure fire winner. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

Loving the 90's pop vibe in Jedwards song. I can definately see it being a hit at Eurovision, they're perfect for the competition. Hopefully they'll win Eurosong on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

nommm wrote: »
    Loving the 90's pop vibe in Jedwards song. I can definately see it being a hit at Eurovision, they're perfect for the competition. Hopefully they'll win Eurosong on Friday.
    90's? it's practically the same song as womaniser??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

to be honest ....i'd say it's between jedward and nikki kavanagh

Just got the 2 CD collection of the 43 hopefuls for this year's Eurovision. My favourites are Azerbaijan and Denmark. France is the bookie's tip to win but it's far too operatic in my opinion. I'm basically listening to them to find a winner and make a few bob! Anybody else got a tip to win?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Just got the 2 CD collection of the 43 hopefuls for this year's Eurovision. My favourites are Azerbaijan and Denmark. France is the bookie's tip to win but it's far too operatic in my opinion. I'm basically listening to them to find a winner and make a few bob! Anybody else got a tip to win?

Don't listen to the CD!!

I jest i jest... Bookie's favourite rarely wins though right...

lordgoat wrote: »
    Don't listen to the CD!!

I jest i jest... Bookie's favourite rarely wins though right...
    I think they were right last year with Lena & Satellite! Not sure about the previous years but they're not far wrong.

Advertisement