Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to college

Options
  • 07-02-2011 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi
    My husband hopes to go back to college in September. The course is a 15 month course, a postgrad running into a masters. I think the masters part is done in placement. I am a teacher and we have a twin boys. It doesn't look like he will be working during this year and if he is it will only be a few part time hours. Does anyone know or think we will get any enititlements/grants etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭theredletter

If your husband was/ is entitled to the dole he might be entitled to grants. Your best bet would be to contact the Fees and Grants Office of the University/ College he is planning on attending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 georginadm

it all depends on his and your income they will means test you and your husbands income but i would suggest you fill out the grant application and take it from there.

Advertisement