Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWYD?

Options
  • 07-02-2011 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭

while stuck in traffic today i was looking at a house across from me, it has a sign 'for let'

now the house is three story terrace and im 99% sure no one is living in it, thing is on the second floor window i could see a young kitten playing with the net curtains on the windowsill.

afaik the house has not been lived in for a long time, but the ground floor was used as a constituency office at one stage, there is no way the kitten could get in from the front street side unless maybe it got in somehow from the back.

id hate to think of it being locked in? so What Would You Do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,867 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Call the letting agency.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

JDxtra wrote: »
    Nothing.

really?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭sotisme

As TillyGirl said, call the letting agency. (once you are sure no one is living in it)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,827 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Go to the flat & knock. If there is no reply leave a note with your mobile number. If no response then call the letting agent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭SophieSakura

Discodog wrote: »
    Go to the flat & knock. If there is no reply leave a note with your mobile number. If no response then call the letting agent.

I'd do this!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

Discodog wrote: »

This, definitely

Advertisement