Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ZOIDS

Options
  • 07-02-2011 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

i loved these as a kid and had a load of the smaller ones. unfortunated my mum sold them some years ago.
    Anyway looking start my collection again so does anyone know where i could get them.? or does anyone have a cool collection to show off?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭davidd24

Best bet is egay to start with just had a look there seems like a good amount with decent prices

http://toys.shop.ebay.ie/Toys-Games-/220/i.html?_nkw=Zoids&_catref=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

If memory serves alot of the zoids were reissued not too long ago.

Will look into it. Zoids were some of the best looking toys of the 80s, bar none.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

Hasbro released a few around 2001-2002, not with great success. These could probably still be found quite cheaply on eBay UK

Beyond that, collecting older ones may get messy. Volume of parts makes collecting loose ones a bit tricky.

Sealed examples of some older ones can also fetch pretty good money.

And for the avanced collectors, there are a lot of color variations that never made it outside of Japan, as well as quite few exclusive molds. These can go $$$$.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭tro81

yeah i remember they released the zoids again but in tacky gold and silver. didnt like the look of them. really after the 80's zoid. i Had about 9 small ones and a medium size one called shield tiger. Was really cool with hidden guns and fold out shields.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭tro81

not a great fan of ebay cos always get charged a fortune to post to ireland. had a look but id rather go somewhere and inspect before i buy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement