Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shiny Beasts Event

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Raikou is indeed very shiny :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Any one have a guide to downloading this onto Diamond. Cant remember at all

All sorted now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

ooh thanks ..I better get set my wifi up again XD ...

*goes to get a shiny beast* ... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

And now to test the college wi-fi...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Urizen wrote: »
    And now to test the college wi-fi...

Tried it before, didn't used to work, but given recent findings in the lack of stuff being blocked, maybe...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Wobbuffet

Week 2 of the Legendary Trio of Johto and this week it's Shiny Entei. It comes with a Custap Berry and knows Flare Blitz, Howl, ExtremeSpeed and Crush Claw. It's available all this week on Wi-Fi

I am sad because no Raikou

Urizen... you missed the Raikou download?
    Cause if you did** ... I got two :P ... :)

Urizen... you missed the Raikou download?
    Cause if you do ... I got two :P ... :)

I would have a appreciate :D

Ok..if you want give me your FC ... I'll trade it over for anything^.^ (....though I'm looking for a magmar .... :/ ..)

• Advertisement

I am sad because no Raikou

Ive got some spares aswell if the other falls through. Gotta love having a few copies of the games

@ wobbles: ..totally :P ..

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭El Nick

What a great time to be getting back into Pokemon!

Shiny Raikou on Sunday, shiny Entei on Monday, Zoroark on Tuesday for the imported cart... and shiny Suicune next week! Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

El Nick wrote: »
    What a great time to be getting back into Pokemon!

Shiny Raikou on Sunday, shiny Entei on Monday, Zoroark on Tuesday for the imported cart... and shiny Suicune next week! Yay!
    And if you happen to be in the mainland Europe with French, Spanish or German game cards there's also a secret Celebi event that's not on any official website, but happening in Game and other gamey shops

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Wobbuffet

Shiny Suicune is now available over Wi-Fi. It knows Sheer Cold, Air Slash, ExtremeSpeed and Aqua Ring. It comes with a Rowap Berry.

Shiny Suicune is available until this Sunday and thats the end of the Shiny Beast Event

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Had a Hitchcock zoom in/dolly out moment last night when I realised it was 9pm on the last night of the event and I hadn't gotten around to downloading my Enteis yet :)

Where the hell are you guys getting the WiFi?

(I switched broadband provider for my xbox...bought my own router - WEP encryption :P )
    but before that
    I used to use 3Gmodem + an 'access point'/router ..---> set up a home network..and yay ..could connect DS to it :) ...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I'm on eircom, default router/modem jobbie, turned off encryption and switched on MAC exclusion. Secure enough, since there are easier to hack boxes within my range that have faster connections and don't get powered off so often.

Come on, buy a house, the market is at an all time low!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Where the hell are you guys getting the WiFi?
    Now using my old router as a DS wifihot spot as my current internet is too advanced for simple DSes. Just have to remember to power it off when I'm finished

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 ciwi286

wobbles wrote: »
    Ive got some spares aswell if the other falls through. Gotta love having a few copies of the games

Any chance you have any spares left..I just started playing again and randomly went to mystery gift and got the Entei then Suicune...Googled it a realised I had missed Raikou by 2 days.

Still have a couple. PM me. Wont be online with the dds tonight but maybe tomorrow

(I switched broadband provider for my xbox...bought my own router - WEP encryption :P )
    but before that
    I used to use 3Gmodem + an 'access point'/router ..---> set up a home network..and yay ..could connect DS to it :) ...

How much did that setup cost you?

I bought ssomething llike this http://cgi.ebay.ie/54MBPS-HIGH-GAIN-WIRELESS-USB-ADAPTER-WIFI-DONGLE-/320660903619?pt=UK_Computing_Networking_SM&hash=item4aa8e116c3
    (All it is ..is something like a wireless card... but it can be set up as an access point too)

Warn you though ... on xp(or with the 3G).. everytime I wanted to use it..I'd have to "re-set" up the home network ... and sometimes it would drop constantly .. (probably due to using the programs that come with xp ..and not looking for any other programs that would work better XD ..)

I think I paid 15euro postage included...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Ohey, there was this random unsecured Belkin N+ wireless network somewhere around the entrance to the Stephen's Green shopping centre outside La Croissanterie that myself and Urizen were able to download Victini off of...

Advertisement