Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M.Sc. in Multimedia

Options
  • 07-02-2011 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi there,

I was just wondering if anyone had done this masters in Multimedia and could give me any more information on it?

I've read the prospectus and it sounds excellent and really interesting.

It says it accepts applicants from all different education backgrounds - I've an Arts Degree and was just wondering if I'd be at much of a disadvantage from the technical side of things? I have an Evening Diploma in Web Design, experience with Dreamweaver and am currently finishing off a course in Digital Imagery using Photoshop - would that be enough going to in to this Masters?

Any other/general info would be great,

Thanks!-

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Noodleworm

Ive heard this masters can teach you everything they cover in the undergrad course. I'm in that now but considering doing the masters after. Id suggest you contact the lecturer in charge, Tom Lawrence I believe, very nice man, should be able to tel you more. Contact details should be on the web page.

Advertisement