Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone like House Music?

Options
  • 07-02-2011 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Ok hopefully soon enough I will be a signed House Producer from Ireland, I would really appreciate some support and criticism until I get signed and I have no clue where to get it so I might aswell ask on our very own forums, If you have any intrests in house music and would like to hear what I have to offer just Click Here
    It's only a preview and it will cut off so sorry to anyone who wants to hear the full track as I cannot provide the full song until I'm signed or even if the labels don't like it I will put it out.
    Thanks to anyone who takes interest or have any suggestions or criticism all comments are accepted, Its best post on youtube as I prefer to read them there, Thanks again! smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Stick a female vocal on top, add some strings, and it could be a hit - 10 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Nolanger wrote: »
    Stick a female vocal on top, add some strings, and it could be a hit - 10 years ago.
    Don't forget four chords on the keyboard and a rediculously uncomplicated drumbeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Electronic Music & DJing is where you should go.

Advertisement