Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Business.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Most Business revision books only cover the ordinary level stuff, there's never enough information in them to secure a high grade in Business.

The best thing you could probably do is log on to www.examinations.ie and look through the past papers marking schemes. Look at the necessary words and phrases which have to be put into your answers to get your marks, and just try to get used to phrasing your answers in that manner.

Start working on the ABQs, and getting them marked by your teacher so that you can work yourself up to a high grade in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭AbsentPonderer

i find the revise wise one quite good :)
    i spent ages in the shop reading through them and it appeared to be the best of them all, it has some sample answers in it aswell, which are handy enough

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

What would you do if you're self-teaching? I'm looking to get a high grade (A1 preferably), what notes ought I to use?

Advertisement