Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A book on Katherine Nevin written by a guard?

Options
  • 07-02-2011 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭

I want to pick this up as a gift for someone who has mentioned it to me previously but I cannot seem to find the author or title online.

Does anyone know of a book written by a guard or former guard about Katherine Nevin?

I think there may have been some media publicity of it recently.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭purpur1

Hi,

Yeah it's from former Garda Pat Flynn and it's called Catherine and Friends. Looks good, let me know how much you get it for etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭runswithascript

purpur1 wrote: »
    Hi,

Yeah it's from former Garda Pat Flynn and it's called Catherine and Friends. Looks good, let me know how much you get it for etc.

Will do, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,408 ✭✭✭RedXIV

It's pretty much the police file with a few pages tacked on, very interesting read though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

dusf wrote: »
    I think there may have been some media publicity of it recently.
    Last Friday's Late Late?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Nolanger wrote: »
    Last Friday's Late Late?

Didn't catch it myself but I wouldn't be surprised if that's where the person who told me about it heard about it.

I'll have a look at it on RTE Player.

• Advertisement
Advertisement