Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Smurfit MSc International Business

Options
  • 07-02-2011 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi!

I am thinking about doing MSc in International Business in Smurfit this year and really struggling to find any feedback on the course:confused:. Please let me know if you've experienced it first hand or heard anything at all. Any info will be much appreciated;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 tqu80

Hi!

I am thinking about doing MSc in International Business in Smurfit this year and really struggling to find any feedback on the course:confused:. Please let me know if you've experienced it first hand or heard anything at all. Any info will be much appreciated;)

Just the same situation I am in. Not too sure about paying a load of money for a course that I have heard little about. I contacted some of my lecturers who went to Smurfit, but did different courses. They said the courses move fast and are tough, but extremely worthwhile. I just have to decide if I really want it... :confused::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Heather_Ale

Well, that makes 2 of us;) Tough choice to make, isn't it
    Are you considering any other Msc programmes from Smurfit? Have you been to their programme office yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 tqu80

Programme office? No, never heard of it. :eek: I live in Cork and I am rarely in Dublin. Is it worth making the trip up especially for?
    Some of my lecturers have said the MSc in corporate strategy is a good course to do there. I'm still really confused about it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Heather_Ale

Perhaps not, not from as fas Cork anyway. I have first contacted them via e-mail to get updated modules list and timetable draft. So I went down there for a chat with programme and admissions offices just to help me make up my mind. Btw Smurfit is holding an open evening on Feb 23. Let me know if you have any questions about the IB course, I'll try to ask them if I get a chance;)
    As for the programme to choose, yes Strategy looks very good. What is your background?

Advertisement