Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Garage to rent

Options
  • 07-02-2011 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello.

Im looking for a garage to rent as close to Galway as possible.

Its required to store 1 classic car (+tools etc) and carry out a bit of work on the car in the evenings and weekends.

If available, I would be interested in renting a house with garage attached depending on cost and location. nearest house with garge I can find is past Moycullen direction.

So any dry secure buildings you may have or know of and looking for a bit of extra cash.. Please post reply.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

There are a few small empty units up around Ballybane Industrial Estate, or maybe in Liosbain.

I have no idea what the rents would be like.

There's Bartons Self Storage in Riverside Commercial Park on the Tuam Road. Again, I don't know how big the units would be or how much they would cost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

Sorry to hijack, but if you do find somewhere and need someone to cover rent, give me a shout. Looking to work on a classic also.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Did you try Feys advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭E39MSport

Suggestion: You could get a modified 20' container for about a grand - windows, swing doors and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

i have the top of the range anti vandal unit all plylined insulated and powered up but it is 10 ft wide and you wont get wider and it is very tight to work in so if you plan to do anything tricky rule out a container

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

OP, Welcome to boards but this might be better suited to a wanted advert on adverts.ie.

As a result thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement