Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegetarian's and Vegans in Waterford - where do ye eat?

Options
  • 06-02-2011 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi, I'm living in Waterford and so sick of not having healthy options when I go out to eat, I also notice that the vegetarian options are usually limited to veggie lasagne and the likes. Where do you guys eat when you go out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

The selection is poor, but if you look hard enough you can find some places. I've only moved to Waterford recently (for college) so maybe I just haven't looked in the right places.

The best I've found so far is Papa Thai which has a good variety of vegetarian dishes. I've tried a few chinese's too - Panda House and Happy Garden, but neither was great really, only about 3 vegetarian choices. I've just started to go to subway really (not fancy but I know what I'm getting at least).

Do let me know if you find a good place though, I'd love to know where has good options here :)

Advertisement