Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

car radio

Options
  • 06-02-2011 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭

sorry this is vague but dont know a thing about cars... i got a toyota corolla 2003

the radio in it broke so instead of getting a direct replacment bought one off net and bought the surround to fit it . so radio is standard size...

battery kept dying...replaced battery...was grand then few months down the line keeps dying again... thought maybe it was dodgy radio so replaced that with a jvc...and another new battery but alas the same thing keeps happening...

like today i was tuning radio in and like within 5 mins the car completely died on me and had to use jump starter to get it going

any ideas whats causing this or how to solve it

cheers

jonny

Advertisement