Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts Block Hygiene

Options
  • 06-02-2011 2:04pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 240 ✭✭

Just want to let everyone know that they should be careful of their hygience in the arts block computer room. I saw a man last night scratch his ar.se in full view of everyone and continue using the computers. Im not sure if this guy is homeless or what but hes in there every evening and is always coffing all over the computer he uses. Its absolutely discusting and just thought youse should know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

He's been going there years. There are loads of rumours about him, the vast majority of them not particularly nice or true. He's not homeless though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 240 ✭✭slum dog

is he a student? ive been itching mad since i came in here today. i hope im not using the same computer as him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Kinski

Oh I think I know who you mean, I heard someone with an evil cough in there before. A sort of 'contaminated zone' developed around the adjacent pcs. I've seen some other pretty gross things on campus though. Stuff I don't want to repeat or think about:(.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

slum dog wrote: »
    is he a student? ive been itching mad since i came in here today. i hope im not using the same computer as him

He has permission to be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Aaaaand we'll leave it at that.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement