Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GLP weird message

Options
  • 06-02-2011 12:54pm

Has anyone seen the message on GLP today?::pac:

I liked that site for news and weather info.

Just read site was closed down.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Perhaps the site owner thinks the end has come? He'll be opening it again in a few weeks in that case...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

The end is nigh .

This is to be my last post on this forum , i have to prepare , to try surviving it .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4i2jWjr6B4&feature=feedf

espinolman wrote: »
    The end is nigh .

This is to be my last post on this forum , i have to prepare , to try surviving it .
    Good luck with that.

See you here next week? Yeah, I think so. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

What is GLP?

God-Like Productions, I believe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

espinolman wrote: »
    The end is nigh .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4i2jWjr6B4&feature=feedf

WOW! are you serious?

Edit: I listened to the 12 parts of that ,jeez he's like the far left of insanity ,I tuned out when he said he saw people and objects disappearing in front of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Mr Plough

Sorry The Site Was Down.. It Was An Emergency!

Guys...

I have been having a serious problem with internet stalkers for the last 4 weeks..

They have posted all my personal information on the internet with the intent to harm me, my friends, and my family..

They have been calling up and harassing my family and business partners..

They have committed libel, defamation of character, cyber stalking, criminal harassment, hacking, ddos attacks, and other offenses...

These are GOOD people they have been stalking who are now AFRAID for their lives because of this ****..

I know how much this website means to many of you, it means that much to me too...

But the personal sacrifice becomes too great when they put my friends and family as risk..

I've got the ball rolling with the police and with civil charges against the individuals associated with this activity..

While I spend my time traveling to prosecute those involved in this internet gang stalking activity I will be handing over the reigns here at GLP to SHR and Phoenix...

To make up for the trouble of having to take the site down all paid members will get a free month added to the back end of their subscriptions and all regular free members will get a chance to try out the paid members features with a free one month upgrade.

We will make the code changes and get everyone their free upgrades later tonight so hang tight for that...

I just want you guys to know how close I was to just walking away from this thing all together..

I am ONLY keeping this site online because I have received so many emails of support from GOOD PEOPLE who LOVE AND NEED GLP...

Please listen to me when I tell you I NEED ALL YOUR HELP..

THE GOOD PEOPLE OF GLP NEED TO CIRCLE THE WAGONS AND PROTECT THE SHIP!

If you see any of these stalking ****s around here report it immediately please...

WE NEED YOU GUYS

WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER AND PROTECT THIS WEBSITE

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Trin

• Registered Users Posts: 33,444 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Speculation on anothers mental health is just that: speculation. This thread is locked until further notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,444 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Okay, I've deleted several posts on this thread. Arguing over a persons mental health when nobody here is an expert in such issues isn't worth arguing about. Feel free to discuss the topic at hand, but please bear in mind that any more arguments will result in the thread being locked and possible infractions/bannings.

Thanks.

Advertisement