Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rehearsal Space Wanted (Dublin)

Options
  • 06-02-2011 4:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Dublin Band seek rehearsal space -

To be rented on a monthly basis and as near to the city centre as possible.

Does not have to be a specifically designed rehearsal studio - Just anywhere reasonably priced with 24 hour access (w/key), where we can leave our gear set up.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

Howdy...
    I rent a room in town and I'm looking for a band to move in and take two nights a week for 60 blips.
    If yer interested, give me a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Dublin Band seek rehearsal space -

To be rented on a monthly basis and as near to the city centre as possible.

Does not have to be a specifically designed rehearsal studio - Just anywhere reasonably priced with 24 hour access (w/key), where we can leave our gear set up.

Cheers.
    Have you had a look at the resources thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Im Only 71Kg

The Loft (Rathcoole) Recording &Rehearsal studio..just down the road form the red cow inn. Its a great spot. i'll pm you the guy's number.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

The Loft (Rathcoole) Recording &Rehearsal studio..just down the road form the red cow inn. Its a great spot. i'll pm you the guy's number.
    Can you give me the address and contact number as well? I'll update the resource thread with the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,322 ✭✭✭✭ted1

my friend runs rehearsal studios in town. On the red luas line. He's very flexible and easy to get along with. Look up www.jamfactory.ie op westendstudios.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 jungleland86

Thanks to everyone for their help but I'm still looking.

I've tried the resources thread but they list mostly per session rehearsal rooms we are quite specific in what we want - 24hr access, no sharing, rented by the month, as cheap and as centrally located as possible (or at least reachable on 1 bus from the northside).

Any new suggestions welcome folks.

Bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,322 ✭✭✭✭ted1

did you try the jam factory?

Checking out the Jam Factory at the moment. Cheers man.

Still looking for somewhere...any suggestions welcome.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Im Only 71Kg

The Loft Rehearsal Studio..Rathcoole. lovely spot. i'll pm you the number.

Thanks but already checked that place out and Rathcoole is too far for us.
    so STILL LOOKING.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭billybenner

how many is in your band? we might be looking for someone to share

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 loudroom

Hi,
    Have a lovely room located just behind mcdonalds kylemore in jfk industrial park. We have the room with the intention of getting a few of bands in who are going to leave gear set up for regular rehearsing/recording/pre-production. 24 hour access, key and kitchen facilities. An ideal spot for a band looking to get away from the average run of the mill, cramped facilities. PM me and we can organise a viewing. cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ray S.

Hi
    Looking at renting space (garage, old house, office not used, etc) to be used as rehearsing studio. As close to Dublin as possible although we drive so also considering outskirts. Around Dublin South if possible although opened to other areas as well. We would rehearse once / twice and leave some gear there. Not concerned about how the place looks like, just needs to have plugs, light and bathroom if possible. We are not looking at rehearsing studios.
    Thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭billybenner

Ray S. wrote: »
    Hi
    Looking at renting space (garage, old house, office not used, etc) to be used as rehearsing studio. As close to Dublin as possible although we drive so also considering outskirts. Around Dublin South if possible although opened to other areas as well. We would rehearse once / twice and leave some gear there. Not concerned about how the place looks like, just needs to have plugs, light and bathroom if possible. We are not looking at rehearsing studios.
    Thank you!

Hey pm me your number if your looking for a cheap city centre rehearsal space, with 24 hour access

Advertisement