Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cruel Mothers ebay Auction

Options
  • 06-02-2011 3:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭

ebay Auction worth a click for the pictures and a potentiel bargain ;)LISTING SINCE REMOVED

Story
    We are selling 8 Beyblades, 2 of them light up. As you can tell they are not happy about this! They have been using their bathtub as a "battle arena" and Beyblades + Bathtub = Destruction!!! With the metal ones they managed to scrape the enamel off the tub, take a chunk of tub out and break off the soap holder. SO if you "win" this auction DON'T play with in a bathtub!!! We have recieved a quote of $500.00 to replace the tub, some tiles, and soap holder + labor of course! They had approxamently $125.67 in their piggy banks that will be going to toward the cost. We will use the profit from this auction towards the balance and then it is onto other toys!
    Good Luck bidding!!!
    Paypal only.

sadebayauction1.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Ah thats not exactly cruel.

I mean shes a bitch for taking the money from the piggybank, but if my kids fewked up my bathroom and broke everything like that, I wouldnt hit them. Id take their stuff and sell it for break it.

At least any do-over will go on to other toys, but shes REALLY being optimistic on a winning bid there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Listing removed. This is why we have a print screen button people! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Bog

Nevore wrote: »
    Listing removed. This is why we have a print screen button people! :mad:

The pic really makes it

• Registered Users Posts: 28,057 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Never heard of Beyblades so I googled them and came up with this http://www.beybladebattles.com/ Just a touch overstated I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Bog wrote: »
    The pic really makes it
    Haha, class! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Can't find the screenshot right now, but someone from 4chan put it a bid of like $9,420 so it was taken down.l

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

they came out when i was in 5th or 6th class i think nd everyone had them (except me):( and they were about 20-40 euro in price range depending which 1 you got. over priced spinning tops with a rip cord to make it spin faster.
    they were banned from the school shortly after for damaging skirting boards:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Glad she's not my Ma.

Advertisement