Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pedestrienne - Irish band query

Options
  • 05-02-2011 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭

I got a query about one of Peco McLoughlin's earliest incarnations if anyone can help.
    Before Valentine Black and Bright Lights Fiasco, he was in a band called Pedestrienne.
    Very good band with some great songs. One of the songs was called 'Just wanted to know' - an acoustic number that used to be available for free download from Cluas.
    Apparently the link is now dead, as dead as my spare hardrive on which I had this mp3 saved.
    Does anyone have this song downloaded? I'd love to have it on my headphones again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭DerekDGoldfish

Unfortunatly I dont have that song, I do vaughly remember one of theirs called "Airwaves" that a really great harmonia solo but its been so long since I heard it I may had just imagined it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

Yeah, Airwaves was an awesome song too.
    I was just hoping someone might have 'Just wanted to know' because it had been a freebie online giveaway for so long.
    It must be on someone's harddrive somewhere, right?
    Well, here's hoping they see this thread.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Yeah, Airwaves was an awesome song too.
    I was just hoping someone might have 'Just wanted to know' because it had been a freebie online giveaway for so long.
    It must be on someone's harddrive somewhere, right?
    Well, here's hoping they see this thread.

You could ask some of the regs over on thumped.com. Might have a bit of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pecomc

Hi there, a mate just passed this on to me. I was a member of Pedestrienne (a long time ago!!)so I can email you on an mp3 of 'Just wanted to know' and 'Soundwaves' if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

Hi Peco!
    Cheers for replying.
    I'll send you a PM with my email.

• Advertisement
Advertisement