Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

check this dude out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,760 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

Bizarre that he passed on the inside again, when if he had any sense he'd have realised he had been a few seconds from very serious injury, or worse.

I see that there actually is a shared-use facility to avoid that corner. Maybe it's a pain sharing with pedestrians there, or perhaps there are muggings. Seems like not a bad option if you want to avoid sharing a narrow lane with trucks though.

146708.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

That is just suicidal, riding like that. I wish the cameraman would turn the camera on his own bike though, presumably a 3-wheel recumbent, that'd be more interesting than watching someone trying hard to become roadkill. ...I think I have a touch of recumbentitis.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,052 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Jesus, the shame of being lectured by a recumbent rider.

I'd rather be run over.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I think I have the same bike as the dude in the video :o

Advertisement