Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Watermelon Juice in Ireland?

Options
  • 05-02-2011 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Just got back from Spain last week but while I was over there I began to like Watermelon Juice but I can't seem to find it in Tesco or Dunnes or any supermarket really. I haven't tried Lidl yet, they usually sell those kind of things. But can anyone recommend a brand of watermelon juice that's the best and where to get it?

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,

J.D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I've never seen just watermelon juice, but Tropicana do watermelon and orange. It's sold in bigger Tescos.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

Check out some of the shops that specialize in Polish/Lithuanian food. I know Lithuanica have watermelon chewing gum and some strange juices so you could be lucky there.

If not, maybe grab a watermelon and make your own juice. I bet you'll find a decent recipe online! :)

Advertisement