Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Excess wind!

Options
  • 05-02-2011 9:32am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have bought one of those cars that I am having no luck with...nothing to do with the car but every week something seems to happen...

this week...big gust of wind last night caught the passenger door as someone was getting out and the wind was so strong its bent the door out of place and wont close now, you have to forcefully lift it up into the door frame for it to close..doesnt seem to be any damage done to the body work.

any suggestions on where to bring it (southside dublin, dun laoghaire, dundrum, blackrock, stillorgan area) and anyone care for a round about estimate guess?insurance job required? its an 06 audi a3 btw.

having no luck at all with it...this is yet another, its one of those car or one which i certainly wasnt meant to buy anyway :(

Thanks and happy saturday to you!

Muff.

Advertisement