Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike mechanics course cork

Options
  • 05-02-2011 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

hi im brand new to this after i forgot all the details of my own account and stopped using it for some months.....i was just wondering if anyone has any idea if theres much courses like this around that you can do or d most people that would fix bikes in shops just have picked things up themselves for messing with bike? would be much appreciated if anyone could tell me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

What do you need to know? If you want you could PM me to arrange bringing your bike over. We could go through a few basics regarding maintenance. If things require bending, twisting and hammering I probably ought not to help you out. I've had help from one or two boardsies so it'd only be right that i pass on the favour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

Get onto Speedyspokes on here afaik he is doing maintenance courses in Riverstick!

Advertisement