Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jazz Jamming in the South East

Options
  • 04-02-2011 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi,

30 yrs old jazz guitar player looking for like minded people who likes to play Jazz standards in the Waterford or South east area. Just interested in jammming for fun or mutual learning. I have decent improvisation and Comping Skills. Mostly plays Jazz Swing, Bossa Nova, Latin and Jazz Ballads.

Here is me playing (it gets better:D)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NinTYd-1zdE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 shampoo2223

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Flashmedallion

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭M O N T O

As I said in another thread, there is a jazz night on in the Kings pub that anyone is welcome to comedown and participate in. Its run by my Lecturer Phil Collins (I'm a Music Student in WIT).

Its on Tuesday night from 8-10, every week as far as i know.

*Mods - I'm new to this forum but i hope that this doesn't break the rules of pimping your night or whutever, For us its only a bit of fun, and its there for anyone to enjoy aswell.

Advertisement