Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exercise Sheet Sizes?!

Options
  • 04-02-2011 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

I want to buy an exercise sheet, and theres one for sale on the net.

Its a rambo exercise sheet, size; 44 inch in length , 56 inch in total width

Does anyone have any idea if this will fit my 16.3hh Mare? or what size would that convert to in rug sizes, like a 4'9 or 4'11?!

Havent a breeze when it comes to exercise sheets, any advice would be appreciated!! Thanks! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭s-cogan

siza makes no difference, cause it will be tucked up under the saddle, so you can pull it as far forward as needs be.
    tip, to cool down after exercise, pull the sheet up over the seat of your saddle, horse cools off, and it feels all warm under your arse. mmmm, heaven on a cold day, used it alot riding out p2pers over hardy weather recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 workaholic2

oh really? would that width be ok then?

my mares quite heavy and big boned and she has problems even getting a sweat rug to fit her , and her back would be quite long aswell, plus I think she's still growing, so I don't want to spend money on something that wont fit in a few months!

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭s-cogan

widht mks little difference, or even lenght really, as the only part of the back that suffers fom cold is the loins, directly behind the saddle.
    you should be ok even if she grows, but you could always measure up the mare with a saddle on, from the front of the saddle, measure back.

Advertisement