Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DAR Cat adoption

Options
  • 04-02-2011 11:50am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to rehome a kitten / young cat and was going to drop up to DAR in Drogheda on Saturday. They advise on their website their cat rehoming take place every Saturday.Does anyone know if they cats are ready to take home that day, just wondering about bring the cat box etc up with me or whether we'll have to go back another day to collect?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Kenevil

Hi bloody*Mary

When I got a kitten from the WSPCA I was able to take him home there and then, I'm not sure but wud presume DAR would be the same perhaps give them a call and see what their policy is.

:) best of luck with your new furry baby :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭Bloody*Mary

Kenevil wrote: »
    Hi bloody*Mary

When I got a kitten from the WSPCA I was able to take him home there and then, I'm not sure but wud presume DAR would be the same perhaps give them a call and see what their policy is.

:) best of luck with your new furry baby :D

Thanks Kenevil, I had tried calling but don't think their phones are manned fulltime. It's no problem really jsut don't want to get too excited today :D

Advertisement