Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bulb Replacement - Focus

Options
  • 04-02-2011 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I need to get both parking light and dim bulbs replaced on one side of my focus.

Its been suggested that getting at the lights is difficult on the car and should be done by a mechanic...any views on this? Would I be able to do it myself reasonably confidently?

alternatively, is there anywhere handy that will replace bulbs rather than going through a garage/mechanic?

thanks

Comments

Should be manageable I would think, have a look and see can you get access to the bulb cover :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Tis handy enough, it's actually in the cars instructions.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Which mark Focus?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

draffodx wrote: »
    Which mark Focus?

its an 08 hatchback

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Ush1 wrote: »
    Tis handy enough, it's actually in the cars instructions.

thanks I'll check that out...should have thought to check first

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Riskymove wrote: »
    thanks I'll check that out...should have thought to check first
    One screw on top, 2 tabs at the back of the lamp, push them down and out she pops.

Advertisement