Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know a decent/affordable electrician for fixing music equipment?

Options
  • 04-02-2011 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

I have an amp and monitor that i'm both having problems with. I've done troubleshooting and i'm pretty sure they are minor problems yet out of my knowledge on how to fix them. I am based in D15. Does anyone know of anyone in and around the area that could help me out, do a good job and not rob my pocket too much?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Dave at Fixtronix.ie will fix anything - expect to pay commercial rates though.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭danjokill

NJM technical

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭if6was9

Anyone know someone in Limerick or surrounding areas (far as Cork) that'd be good to service an old console?
    Got a nice old desk but it could do with some TLC that I feel is beyond my capabilities. Got a couple of dead channels and I'd like the power supply to be looked at as it has a few issues. Figure something of this age( 20 or so years) could benifit from having a few channels re capped and maybe some other work too.

What sort of console ?

There are some who might suggest that unless it's something classic it may not be worth while doing.

One might also argue that the best guys (fixtronix and njm have been mentioned) charge a proper fee as they are talented professionals ... so that means a big ole bill if the hours are to be put in ...

danjokill wrote: »
    NJM technical

Commercial Rates also ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭Doge

Jaysus, i'd never let an electrician near any of my gear! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭benagain

0858264477 ask for anto hes a top man cheap and honest

Advertisement