Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pop Choir?

Options
  • 04-02-2011 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭

I've been having trouble in finding a choir in Dublin. I've not had much luck in finding the right one for me.The ones I have checked out usually want you to audition, have the ability to sight read, quite expensive to join or are very formal/classical/gospel.

I am looking for a choir that accepts someone starting at the basic level and helps you to become a better singer and also gears towards public performance, flash mob or such like. A choir that's fun and one that isn't solely based on classical or gospel song.

I have a friend who lives in England, and is in this choir http://www.bevox.co.uk/ and it is a pay per session, which is something that I would like. He used to belong to another choir, which also like Bevox didn't ask for auditions or ask you can you sight read!

I am just finding that choirs here ask a lot before you can get in! So if you know of fun pop style choirs or singing groups around Dublin, particularly South Dublin or Dublin City Centre. I would really be appreciate it.

Advertisement