Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday Funnies

Options
  • 04-02-2011 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭

A family are driving behind a bin wagon when a dildo flies out and thumps against the windscreen.

Embarrassed, and to spare her young son's innocence, the mother turns around and says, "Don't worry; that was an insect."

To which, her son replies, "I'm surprised it could get off the ground with a cock like that .

I changed my name to Ivanitchy Minge earlier this week.

Its great already...now the wife can't come down the pub shouting for me to come home.

A TV detector van stopped at a house and a man got out and knocked on the door. "

Good morning, madam," he said as the door opened.

"Could I see your TV licence?"

"I'm just on my way out," the woman replied.

"But tell my husband it's behind the clock on the mantelpiece."

Moments later the woman's husband appeared.

"Good morning, sir," said the man from the van.

"Could I see your TV licence? You'll find it behind the clock on your mantelpiece."

"My God!" said the husband.

"That sure is some equipment you've got there."

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement