Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High winds

Options
  • 04-02-2011 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭

I am not really sure where to put this but if its in the wrong forum place, please by all means move it to the appropriate one. Thank you :)

I was out today when I came across this chap up a long ladder, trying to remove an old advertisement from a large ad board. He was on his own and no one was at the bottom holding the ladder.

There were rather high winds at the time and the ad board wobbled a lot and he was trying to hold on as you can tell by the way he is positioned on the ladder. I thought there were safety rules but there ya go! :)

2iau0is.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Is the sign ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Banjo Fella

Great photo! You wouldn't think to try and help him out, though? Ah now, tsk, and so on. :p

Good thing he didn't fall to his doom, the last thing he would have seen might have been the bottom of the advert board, taunting him sarcastically with the word "BRAVO".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

All the safety regs in the world can't compensate for an idiot with a ladder.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭cock robin

It's a sign of the times.

Advertisement