Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Nass Landfill Fire Whodunnit

Options
  • 04-02-2011 1:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭

How could the Naas landfill catch fire after the coldest snowiest winter since 1740.

What if Incinerator protestors did it.

They have most to gain.But who.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

Allegedly Gormless was seen running away from the land fill a few weeks ago with a can of petrol in his hand - allegedly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

The Poolbeg Greens Bar-b-que in Naas was a roaring success , special thanks to John for his smoked salmon and Gemma for her safe disposal of the burning charcoal

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I heard it was travellers.. apparently parts of the perimeter fence and gates had been taken to be sold as scrap and the fire was set to make it easier to get to the metal buried on the site

I've no idea if any of it is true mind.. could be mere speculation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

The usual suspects :D

It could have been, but, it sounds like a tall tale, anyone with the proper equipment.

Has it become an election issue in Kildare ??

Advertisement