Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance with claims

Options
  • 03-02-2011 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

When my insurance is up for renewal ill have 2 years NCB but also have 2 claims. I'm currently insured with 123 but want to get a vti/teg/levin/celica so not a major performance car but not a micra either. I don't bother with online stuff just calling so apart from the usuals, Just wondering if anyone also has more that one claim but is insured on a similar type car. Haven't tried a broker before would these be better? Kinda hoping someone is/was in the same boat and can advise. I know quotes will be steep enough, not looking for ideas on prices just who to call. Cheers.

Advertisement