Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a going out playlist! HELP

Options
  • 03-02-2011 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

if ya no good upbeat song pre going out let me no??
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,449 ✭✭✭Rigsby

How about.. ah!.. never mind !! You're probably gone out by now. :D

Just in case you are still there ! :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbGcAuo4zyQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WslVnh1zX6k

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Weewa2 wrote: »
    if ya no good upbeat song pre going out let me no??
    thanks
    Any particular genres you'd like recommended to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭fred252

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Hookie

New blog i came across on twitter that posts good remixes and going out stuff http://covered-marzbar.blogspot.com/

Made a playlist from a bunch of the songs and it went down a treat! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Unsinnig

Seeing as there's no genre specified (as yet), I'll toss in my 2-cents worth and suggest this little gem : (0:35 is where things start to really kick off)

GWAAAAAAANNNNN!!!

Unsinnig wrote: »
    Seeing as there's no genre specified (as yet), I'll toss in my 2-cents worth and suggest this little gem : (0:35 is where things start to really kick off)

GWAAAAAAANNNNN!!!

Kold wrote: »

While these are good choices in themselves, I fail to see the connection with "pre going out", as the OP requested. :confused:

Well I'm usually spilling drink on myself at that stage and it makes me want to go rub against unwitting females in some latebar somewhere. I figure it's pretty upbeat and happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Unsinnig

I beg to differ, but that track kicks off a grand night out for me. Nothing like a sick blast beat to set the pace and mood for a "going out playlist". So there :p

Well I'm usually spilling drink on myself at that stage and it makes me want to go rub against unwitting females in some latebar somewhere. I figure it's pretty upbeat and happy.

So, you are spilling drink on yourself pre going out ? What must you be like at the end of the night ? :p

• Advertisement

I think I misinterpreted the thread title, as I took it to mean songs with a going out/leaving theme to them, hence my two choices. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Love listening to this pre going out, while out and post-out

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Rigsby wrote: »
    I think I misinterpreted the thread title, as I took it to mean songs with a going out/leaving theme to them, hence my two choices. :o
    The thread title says one thing but the first post says
    good upbeat song pre going out
    Mind you, the bloody txt spk doesn't provide any definitive clarity regarding what the OP actually wants and they haven't been back since to provide any more information.

Rigsby wrote: »
    So, you are spilling drink on yourself pre going out ? What must you be like at the end of the night ? :p

I'd like to say 'composed and fun' but the facebook photos that I have to untag often say different.

I'd like to say 'composed and fun' but the facebook photos that I have to untag often say different.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

The buddy used to always play this while getting ready to go out..

And this too...

Advertisement