Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Draft query

Options
  • 03-02-2011 8:41pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey just wondering what happens in relation to the draft in 2012 if theres a lockout next season ? Would the panthers have the number one pick in this years draft and next years ? As a panthers fan this really gets me excited !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

Hey just wondering what happens in relation to the draft in 2012 if theres a lockout next season ? Would the panthers have the number one pick in this years draft and next years ? As a panthers fan this really gets me excited !

This year's draft will go ahead even if there is a lockout so the 2012(or 2013 depending on how long the work stoppage is) draft will take its order from the next season of NFL action

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

TBH i've no clue....but if the 2012 draft goes ahead without a 2011/12 season, i presume they'd have to pick the same order...hopefully it doesnt come to it. I believe there will be a season of sorts next season...could possibly be only a 8 game regular season at worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

I'd imagine in that scenario that they would simpy do a Draft Lottery for 2012.

Advertisement