Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Give up Smoking through Hypnotherapy, for FREE

Options
  • 03-02-2011 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello folks!

I am looking for a few people in the Dublin area that I can help to give up smoking, completely free of charge!

How?
    -Through Hypnotherapy and similar holistic methods.

Why?
    -Because I recently moved to Ireland and I need Irish references, especially in regards to giving up smoking.

Normally a session to quit smoking through hypnotherapy would cost between 200-300 Euro and take between 90-120 minutes, follow-up sessions are rarely needed.

These are the criteria I would like to ask of you in order to help you give up smoking for free:
    -That you have been smoking more than 10 cigarettes a day for at least 3 years.
    -That you, yourself, want to give up smoking.
    -That you, besides having had the one-to-one session with me, also listen to a hypnotherapy CD provided to you after the session, once a day for at least 2 weeks.
    -That once you have successfully given up smoking as result of the treatment, provide a written testimonial of your experience, in the end which you also state your first and last name, and general area of residence.

If interested, answer this post, or write an e-mail to me privately:
    joachim.eriksson[at]gmail[dot]com (change the bracket text to the appropriate signs for an e-mail address)

If possible, answer before the 14th of February 2011, please.

Kind regards,
    Joachim Eriksson, livefree.ie
    MICHP, NLP & FasterEFT Practitioner

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement