Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting a band??

Options
  • 03-02-2011 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hey Ive been playing guitar for a few years now ad I want to get back into an originals band. Any takers?

First of all I'm looking for bassists and drummers to just jam with for a while and see can we go from there. I'll probably do some singing and writing vocals but feel free to reply. Guitarists feel free to write back also.

Oh yeah, influences include radiohead, the white stripes, the beatles,, the strokes etc but if there not your kinda thing jusst give me a shout cause I'm not really trying to emulate these bands and I want to make something new.

(Blues music will do also!! ;))

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Is the jamsoc still going? You'd probably find a few there.

I likes my blues though.... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Don't think they're still going,
    ask the music soc they could send an email out for you.

Just email music@nuimsu.com and they'll help you find people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 mill89

Thanks for the suggestions so far! As far as I know the jam soc hasnt been going fot the last 3 years! I might try the music society though.

Anyone else interested on thiss just let me know!

Advertisement